5 french Business Schools among the top 10 in the world
Once again, the excellence of French tertiary education is recognized internationally. In the 2011 ranking of the « Master in management » published by the Financial Times magazine, five French Business Schools are among the ten best. 17 French institutes occupy a position in the same ranking among other 65 European Business Schools.
The CEMS (Community of European Management Schools) is this year ranked in as the second best in the world. The ESCP Europe and HEC are following CEMS which take the 3rd and 4th position respectively.
The other French schools which appear in the ranking: EM Lyon (5th), Essec business school (8th), Grenoble graduate school of business (9th), Edhec Business School (15th), ESC Toulouse (20th), Audencia Nantes (21th), Rouen business school (22th), BEM (28th), Euromed management (30th), Skema (32th), Reims management school (33th), IAE Aix-en-Provence (40th), ESC Clermont (48th), ICN business school (51th), ESC Tours-Poitiers Escem (53th).
Here is the top 10 of the Financial Times « Master in Management » ranking:
1. Universität St. Gallen, Switzerland
2. CEMS, consortium
3. ESCP Europe, France, UK, Germany, Spain and Italy
4. HEC Paris, France
5. EM Lyon, France,
6. WHU - Otto Beisheim school of management, Germany
7. Indian institute of management, Ahmedabad
8. ESSEC Business School, France
9. Grenoble Graduate School of Business, France, Singapore
10. Rotterdam School of Management - Erasmus University, Netherlands