"Crédit Agricole" Scholarships (SUSPENDED for 2013/2014)
The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MAEE) and CRÉDIT AGRICOLE S.A. Group decided in 2009 to create a scholarship programme for high-level foreign students to study in France.
The scholarship programme, which comes under the “QUAI D’ORSAY / ENTREPRISES” scheme, operated by the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, is a public-private partnership designed to provide optimal conditions for student life in France, including a personalized welcome and learning environment. Applicants are selected jointly by the MAEE, Crédit Agricole S.A. and French higher education partner institutions.
The cofinanced scholarship programme CA International Talents is opened to students enrolled in an overseas institution of higher education who are from Hong-Kong (China), Italy and Poland.
For the 2012/2013 academic year, 6 scholarships will be awarded.
Study scholarships cofinanced by Crédit Agricole S.A. and the MAEE are awarded for one year of studies in France at Master 2, Master of Sciences or Advanced Master (Mastère spécialisé – MS) level in the following areas:
- Private assets management
- Financial engineering
In one of the following institutions:
- Ecole Polytechnique
- ESCP Europe
- ESSEC Business School
- HEC Paris
- University Paris-Dauphine
If you are one of the beneficiaries of this scholarship program, you will be allocated:
By CREDIT AGRICOLE S.A.:
- A single flat-rate scholarship of 12.000 €;
- corporate mentoring within Crédit Agricole S.A.;
- A paid internship in Credit Agricole S.A.: the acceptance of this internship by the student is a sine qua non condition for the scholarship allocation
- Either the induction programme for international students offered by your French partner school
By the MAEE and with funding from the French Embassy:
- Social and medical insurance cover that will give you the status of French government scholarship student and related advantages, including simplified visa applications;
- Intensive French-language courses before leaving for France, provided by the Alliances françaises network in your country of origin.
You are eligible for this scholarship program if:
- § You are a national of Hong-Kong (China), Italy, or Poland
- § You are no more than 30 years of age in the year in which you are selected
- § You have not previously qualified for a scholarship from the French government
- § You are able to prove your knowledge of French with an attestation of DELF A2 / TCF-TEF 2 level minimum at the time of application, and you undertake to take French classes at Alliance Française before departure and during your studies in France.
- § Bi-national students are not eligible for the scholarship programme if their second nationality is French
- § Chinese students are eligible if they live and study in Hong-Kong
- § Applications for apprenticeship or continuing education courses will be rejected outright
Mandatory Application Documents
- A copy of your academic record and of your academic qualifications;
- A one or two-page curriculum vitæ in French and English;
- A two-page statement of your career plans in French and English giving the following information: summary of your training experience and of any work experience you may have, career prospects (sector of activity, functions,preferred countries), your motivation for joining this scholarship programme;
- The completed application form for the programme;
- A copy of the application certificate or acknowledgement of receipt from the French higher education institution(s)you applied to;
- A certificate or diploma attesting your level of French: DELF A2 or TCF/TEF 2 minimum (sector of activity, functions, preferred countries), your motivation for joining this scholarship programme.
All documents should be submitted in their digital form.
For visiting the webpage of Crédit Agricole dedicated to this program, please click here (in French).