French and Law Scholarship
Please contact the Consulate Gerenal of France in Hong Kong and Macau if you are interested in a new possible scholarship combining French language and internship in a French firm.
For motivated graduated students wishing to upgrade their knowledge of French language and a French professional area.
- Up to 3 grants
- Target candidates : Master students in a field related to law.
- An intensive summer course in a university centre with label "FLE (quality French language)" and air plane ticket
- Duration: Minimal stay of 5 months including 1 month of intensive course of French language in France.
- Hong Kong permanent residency
- Age: from 18
- Prerequisites: level DELF B1 minimum, student graduated in law
- Deadline: TBC
- Documents to be submitted online:
(1) A completed online application form
(2) Results of DELF or DALF or attestation from your teacher of French
(3) Letter of motivation
- Date of interview: to be confirmed
- Date of results announcement: to be confirmed
For further information and interview: