Researcher or teacher > Hong Kong
Researcher or teacher

Applicants wishing to pursue a research project or to teach at the university level in France will be granted a visa only upon presentation of a reception protocol (click here to download the form) signed by the host organisation and the Prefecture of their place of residence.