Arts and cultural management graduate programmes by IESA
La grande école des métiers de la culture et du marché de l'art, IESA, offers one scholarship to students in Hong Kong and Macao to take a graduate program in France
Table of contents
- Alexandre Yersin Scholarship
- Summer French language course scholarships
- « Discovery Scholarship: Art Market and Conviviality in Paris » by IESA
- Arts and cultural management graduate programmes by IESA
- French and Law Scholarship
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Master courses & scholarships
- L’Oréal Scholarship for research internship (PhD / PostDoc, Biology)
- Other scholarships
Studialis is a private group uniting 24 higher education institutions with campus sites throughout France. Our schools have decades of experience and are leaders in teaching their respective fields, consistently scoring highly on academic ranking lists both in France and abroad.
La grande école des métiers de la culture et du marché de l'art, IESA, offers one scholarship to students in Hong Kong and Macao to take a graduate program in France.
Students with strong cultural background and interest in pursuing their master study in France are welcomed to apply for these scholarships.
IESA will ask the scholarship student to become an ambassador for the program and the school and participate in activities to promote its courses including: JPOs, Salons, Colloques, website testimonials, etc.
1 Scholarship granted per program
|MBA in Art and Luxury Management: The French Touch||1 year||9,500 € towards tuition awarded by IESA||the remaining 2000 € paid by student|
|MBA in Cultural Entrepreneurship and Tourism||1 year||9,500 € towards tuition awarded by IESA||the remaining 2000 € paid by student|
For more information about the course details, please visit :http://www.studialisedu.net/programs
The scholarship does NOT include:
- Air travel
- Accommodation in Paris
- Transport cards
- 3rd party insurance
- Travel visas for study trips
- 370 € paid directly to IESA for health insurance, and other administrative costs
- Hong Kong or Macau resident
- NOT having a double citizenship including French
- Planning to get a National Master’s Degree or equivalent in France
- The selection will be processed according to student’s application file. Please select only ONE program to apply for the scholarship.
- Deadline: 18 April 2016
- Documents to be submitted online:
- A completed online application form
- A CV in English
- A cover letter in English
- Official University Transcript translated into English showing the final grade achieved
- Two academic letters of reference written in English on headed paper
- An evidence of the level of English attained. (IELTS, TOEFL etc.) , minimum IELTS 6.
- A copy of degree and translation in English or Schooling certificate
- ID or first page of passport
- Copy of birth certificate
- A scanned photo in JPEG
- Essay on the following topic: "Hong Kong, a new hub for the Art Market." You will comment this statement within 2 pages, with concrete examples and datas, following up one of these clues: a) Galleries and Art Fairs in Hong Kong / b) Hong Kong Auction Houses / c) The Art Market in digital age.
- Interview dates: The selection will be processed according to student’s application file. Only short-listed of applicants will be invited for an interview session (Mid May, to be confirmed and informed)
- Results will be announced one day later
Regional Representative Asia of IESA
Room 1517 Zhongyu Plazza Gongti North Road A6
100027 Chaoyang District Beijing
工人体育场北路甲6中宇大厦 1517室 100027北京朝阳区
Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau
25/F, Admiralty Centre Tower II, 18 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3752 9974 Fax : (852) 3752 9908
IESA (La grande école des métiers de la culture et du marché de l'art, www.iesa.edu), member of Studialis Group, was founded in 1985 and has been recognized by the French Ministry of Culture and Communication since 1998. IESA offers three major areas of study at undergraduate and postgraduate levels with high academic standards - the Art Market, Cultural Events Management and Multimedia. The training links scientific and professional instruction in the completion of projects and internships. Academics, conservators, professionals and consultants participate in this hands-on training. Each student is followed up individually concerning their study and internship.
With 24 schools, 14 campus sites in France, 140 programs and 14 000 students among which 1 500 international students, STUDIALIS is a large group of private higher education institutions offering a wide range of multi-disciplinary programs taught in English and French at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels.
The fields we cover: management, multimedia, web, finance, cinema, human resources, journalism, communications, advertising, art management, cultural and creative industries.