Studialis is a private group uniting 24 higher education institutions with campus sites throughout France. Our schools have decades of experience and are leaders in teaching their respective fields, consistently scoring highly on academic ranking lists both in France and abroad.
La grande école des métiers de la culture et du marché de l'art, IESA, part of Studialis, offers one scholarship (Worth 2600€ /each student) to students in Hong Kong and Macao to take a summer course (dates to be confirmed).
Each scholarship includes:
- French learning courses ranging from beginners’ to intermediate levels in IESA
- Classroom courses and courses in museums, galleries and streets of Paris
- IESA credits
The scholarships provide opportunity to students to take the following subjects in the program "Art in Paris" of IESA:
- The French Option (French Beginner or French Intermediate)
- The art market programs: Modern and Contemporary: from the Impressionists to today which is taught in English. Art market programs allow students to study the fine and decorative arts in the museums and galleries of Paris, within the context of the Parisian art market.
Paris, known as the City of Light, is also the home of Impressionism and the Avant-garde. Discover the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and many more historical buildings and monuments.
The full programme includes a day trip to Versailles and to Auvers sur Oise, where Van Gogh painted some of his most poignant canvases. There are also evening visits to galleries and dealers.The program "Art in Paris" is a part of IESA new Summer Session, a “European Grand Tour” created in partnership with Jacksonville University (USA).
T he Laureate will be promoted as an “Ambassador” of the program during one year: this position allows him/her to assist the school on the promotion of the program in France during the program and in Hong Kong after his return (especially during the annual Education Fair, events organized by the school, the Consulate, or French Alumni…).
For more information about the course details, please visit this http://www.studialisedu.net/programs/art-paris-summer-session .
The scholarship does NOT include:
- International airfare between Hong Kong/Macau and France (cost around 800€ )
- Optional study trips outside of Paris (160€ per trip)
- Accommodation and living expenses
- Jacksonville University credits
The scholarship is not valid for the following programs :
- Art in Paris : Plain Air Painting, Old Masters, and Photography options
- Art in Florence
- Art in London
If you are interested by these programs, please contact our representative office directly.
- Hong Kong or Macau resident
- NOT having a double citizenship including French
Apply online on http://www.studyinfrance-scholarships.hk/scholarship?id=7#.U01rH1VXxz4
- NEW Deadline: 14 April 2015
- Documents to be submitted online:
(1) A completed ONLINE application form
(2) A scanned photo in JPEG
(3) ID or first page of passport
(4) Copy of birth certificate
(5) Level of French (optional)
(6) Essay according to the following instructions: [I] "What kind of strategy do you suggest to make Hong Kong/Macao an important cultural place?" Answer the question within 2 pages, with concrete examples and follow up one of these clues: a) Art History (museum and academy) / b) Organization of cultural events (Festival, exposition, and etc.) / c) Art Market (Gallery, Fair and Expo). [II] Please present your personal and professional project in a few lines.
- Interview dates: The selection will be processed according to student’s application file. Only short-listed of applicants will be invited for an interview session (Mid May, to be confirmed).
- Results will be announced one day later
- Scholarship ceremony in early june (specific day to be confirmed) .
IESA (La grande école des métiers de la culture et du marché de l'art), member of Studialis Group, was founded in 1985 and has been recognized by the French Ministry of Culture and Communication since 1998. IESA offers three major areas of study at undergraduate and postgraduate levels with high academic standards - the Art Market, Cultural Events Management and Multimedia. The training links scientific and professional instruction in the completion of projects and internships. Academics, conservators, professionals and consultants participate in this hands-on training. Each student is followed up individually concerning their study and internship.
With 24 schools, 14 campus sites in France, 140 programs and 14 000 students among which 1 500 international students, STUDIALIS is a large group of private higher education institutions offering a wide range of multi-disciplinary programs taught in English and French at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels.
The fields we cover: management, multimedia, web, finance, cinema, human resources, journalism, communications, advertising, art management, cultural and creative industries.
Our international department offers one international admission procedure for the 24 schools of Studialis.
Studialis Representative Office in Asia Director
Room 1517 Zhongyu Plazza Gongti North Road
A6100027 Chaoyang District Beijing
工人体育场北路甲6中宇大厦 1517室 100027北京朝阳区
Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau
25/F, Admiralty Centre Tower II, 18 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3752 9974 Fax : (852) 3752 9908