Translation Services


If you are studying for a period longer than 3 months, you are highly recommended to translate your birth certificate in order to complete the application of housing allowance in France.


The Consulate General and CampusFrance DO NOT provide English/French translation services. To obtain a list of translators sworn by the Supreme Court of Hong Kong & recognized by the Consulate General, you may click here.

To certify translations (a fee is charged), you may call the Switchboard of the Consulate General at 3752 9900.

Please note that we certify translations only for the translations done by the recognized translators in the above mentioned list.